Saturday Canal Sessions - 9:30am - 12:30pm
There are paddling sessions for Club Members at Colt Hill on many Saturday mornings (depending on availability of Club Coaches and Volunteers.) These sessions can include led paddles and coaching and the possibility of individual tuition. The Boat Store will be open for loan of Club kit between 09:30 and 10:00 (bringing kit back between 12:00 and 12:30)
The paddle starts at 10, so please arrive at 9:30 if you need club equipment. The normal loan charges apply.
Directions to Colt Hill (from the M3) are as follows:
- Leave the M3 at Junction 5 and follow the A287 south (4th exit from motorway roundabout- signposted Odiham).
- At the next roundabout, take the 2nd exit (still A287).
- Follow the A287 for about 2km, until the next roundabout.
- Turn right here, into Odiham.
- After about ½ a mile take the sharp right turn (indicated to the Wharf )
- Continue along this lane, past the Waterwitch pub, over the canal and at the end of the lane turn right into the car park.
- We are generally found at the extreme right hand end of the car
Or find us on Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/pjUhnNzA9L1s8aiF9